Friday 19 October 2012

FIVE VALID AND SOLID REASON FOR MY LOOTING CRORES FROM LEFT-OPEN COUNTRY’S TIJORI (Since Independence), provided I ever become a MINISTER :

      Parties Against Disclosing Anonymous Funds: http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com//Article.aspx?eid=31814&articlexml=ECs-transparency-norms-opposed-05112014008035

      90% of political funds came from India Inc: http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31814&articlexml=90-of-political-funds-came-from-India-Inc-25122014007005

1.     After all I am a HUMAN, I am neither GOD NOR KALYUG'S GANDHI BAPU who can resist such temptation of LOOTING few hundred/thousand crores (out of Few Lakhs Crores that are left WIDE open for LOOT ) falling on my lap.
2.     Once elected, there is no TIME-SHEET to track my day2day activity nor the SWORD of "EITHER PERFORM or PERISH" is hanging on my head like current profession in IT nor am I answerable to any audit team for any decision I make for AAM AADMI who elected me to this post. Hence, right from “EKANT” to “RAMLILA MAIDAN”, I can always manipulate AAM AADMI’s interest as long as there is no QLY PERFORMANCE AUDIT on my activity.
3.     I get SALARY (for my Khoon-Pasina to be used for welfare of AAM AADMI, not for my own Asset Jump) along with SPECIAL Allowances (right from Laundry to CAAAR: http://rationale-jay.blogspot.in/2015/07/still-have-doubt-as-to-who-should-be.html)
for
serving AAM AADMI FULL-TIME in Parliament, yet my IT return can show VINDAAS my ASSET JUMP in any range from 50 Lakhs to 500 Crores (without raising any query) SIMPLY BECAUSE BOTH MYSELF AND MY PARTY ARE WELL-PROTECTED UNDER SECRECY ACT OF IT WHO WILL NEVER REVEAL ANY TRANSACTION THAT CAN SHOW MY JOURNEY FROM 50 Lakhs to 500 Crores FROM IT RECORD.
4.     Above all, irrespective of any CHAR KAAM we the politicians do or not, one KAAM we sincerely do before our term ends :  ENSURE TO LEAVE THE DOOR OF OUR COUNTRY’S TIJORI (WHERE AAM AADMIS MONEY IS KEPT TO RUN THE COUNTRY) WIDE OPEN so that when we are back in power, we can continue the LOOT as done by our opposition when they were in POWER.
5.     Myself along with my entire opposition leaders will ensure that there is no QLY PERFORMANCE AUDIT (QPA) conducted on us. Thank GOD, QPA is not there ELSE QPA would have exposed
5.1 Our decision to rent/lease our 243Hect of land at Rs. 23,000-00 per month!!!
5.2 Our ASSET declaration of 10/15 Crores!!!
5.3 Our decision to create FLOATING FSI in LAVASA!!!
5.4 Our decision to hand over surplus land without PUBLIC AUCTION to a single Co!!!
5.5 OUR GREAT DECISION TO CRUSH SUPREME COURT RULING!!!
If QPA was in place, Most Dangerous thing could have happened to me is that all above FIVE EXPOSURES would have happened on the same very QUARTER MONTH when above decisions were made, NEITHER Mr. KEJRIWAL NOR Mr. Y.P.SINGH WERE REQUIRED TO EXPOSE SUCH HONEST TRANSACTION AFTER 3 OR 4 YEARS!!!
How badly I pray to GOD for making me a MLA/MP/Minister so that me too can make money in 5 Years as much as I can: http://rationale-jay.blogspot.in/2016/02/looting-mother-india-to-tune-of-rs.html in "ONE n ONLY PROFESSION" in India that has no SWORD of "EITHER PERFORM or PERISH" nor any QPA, in whose absence the more you LOOT, more you are protected under POLITICAL BURKHA in India like RTI exclusion: http://rationale-jay.blogspot.in/2014/02/the-more-you-loot-more-you-are.html as not only I shall be looting, my party too will back me up as they too doing the same ever since AZADI by hiding DONATIONs from UNKNOWN SOURCEShttp://rationale-jay.blogspot.in/2016/04/at-least-nation-know-names-of-donors.html !

ONCE AGAIN THANK GOD FOR NO QPA and CANNING ON THIS "ONE n ONLY PROFESSION" NETAGIRI in India for helping future DESHBHAKT NETA like me to continue the 69Yrs LEGACY of LOOT n GANGRAPE of MOTHER-INDIA, right in front of the nose of THUMB SUCKING NAPUNGSAK AAM AADMI who only know to do candle march in filmi style instead of raising their voice to impose QPA and CANNING on HIGHEST CHAIRS OF INDIA !!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE GIVE AND TAKE OF CHAAR KAAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment